What do you do when the devil attacks? Today, I feel like the devil attacked us… again… We could have crawled into bed and cried all night but we went swimming instead.
These Meatloaf Burgers are seriously amazing and they get the stamp of approval from my picky eater!
If you have a picky eater or a kid with texture aversions; you know the struggle! Discovering a recipe that works for the whole family is really a huge deal in our house!
Meatloaf Burgers Ingredients:
2 pounds Ground Beef or Ground Turkey
1/2 Onion (minced)
4 cloves Garlic (minced)
1 tablespoon Tomato Paste
1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
1 tablespoon Fresh Basal (Finely Chopped)
1 teaspoon Salt
1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
1/2 cup Bread Crumbs (optional)
1/4 cup Milk (if you don’t use bread crumbs you won’t need milk)
Pre-heat your grill to medium high heat.
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mash together. Divide into equal parts and roll into patties.
Once the grill is hot, reduce the heat to medium. Grill the patties for about 5 minutes on each side or until they are fully cooked. Time will really depend on the thickness of your patties.
Place patties on bun with your choice of toppings and ENJOY!!
Share and Enjoy
If you are looking for 7 secrets to wedded bliss; you’ve come to the right place! First, lets get this straight… On the day you say “I do,” you are promising someone that you will love them unconditionally for the rest of your life… Like, forever… That’s so beautiful….
So really, by definition of “unconditional love” you are promising that (no matter the circumstances) you will deal with someone else’s bullshit for the rest of your life. Like, forever… Let that soak in for a minute… Your almost ready for the (sarcastic) 7 secrets to wedded bliss!
This means you are going to have to wait for her to get ready. And then she’ll get ready again. She’ll change her outfit three times and then she’ll change back into the original outfit she had on an hour ago. Just shut up and deal with it. Then you’ll head out to the same restaurant you’ve gone to every week for the last 10 years and order the same steak and beer, because you both can’t ever agree on a different place to eat. She’ll spend too much money, she’ll forget to pay a bill every now and then and her cooking will probably never be like your mother’s. She’ll get pissed off at you because you’re so damn annoying but just shut up and deal with it.
You’re going to have to pick up his shit, wash his underwear, ask him what he wants to eat 80 times a day because he says, “I don’t care.” You’ll make a suggestion and then he really doesn’t feel like eating that. But he said, “I don’t care” when in fact, he really does care! You’ll watch hunting, fishing, zombie and viking shit on TV every day for the rest of your life…
BUT at the end of the day, you love each other unconditionally and that’s all that matters!
7 Secrets To Wedded Bliss
- Don’t be an asshole.
- Communication is NOT always the key: Sometimes, knowing when to shut the hell up is way more valuable than dragging out an argument. (Of course, communication is important too!)
- Pick your battles: Seriously. Not everything has to be a drawn out argument. When you start picking your battles, you realize you kinda don’t give a shit as much as you thought you did. Nagging is so annoying that you should be totally annoyed with yourself if you can’t shut the hell up over the little things.
- Get over it: If it’s not something that will define the rest of your life together; just get over it. You will piss each other off but no one is perfect. Don’t expect an apology every time. No one needs to be sorry for their genuine feelings. Just get over it!
- Put up with each other’s bullshit: Like, all of it. You married it. You deal with it.
- Don’t ask me where I want to eat if you are not willing to eat there!
- Remember why you love each other: There’s obviously a reason why you wanted to spend the rest of your life together. Always remember what that reason was and go back to that. Always go back to that.